All our diagnostic equipment except checkout equipment was built on computer base and is operated by the software. Company programmers execute complete cycle of works for a software product ranging from the realization of control methods for each device and to the methods of data collection and processing, modeling, analysis and as consequence - provision to a user an extensive toolkit for automation of testing and diagnostics processes.
Available software is divided as follows:
- Open software systems provide free use of monitoring and measuring base, offer research tools, automation is reached by control program development. The control program is an algorithmic succession of commands which determines hardware influences on unit under test with the purpose of operation of the circuit stimulation and data collection based on responses which allow to conduct logical algorithm forks and henceforth to draw a conclusion about an efficiency or character of the unit under test malfunction. They are used on most types of our equipment for common task solution.
- Open expert systems allow automating processes which are difficult to formalize on the basis of expert behavior (knowledgebase creation), provide free use of monitoring and measuring base, reference information, diagram manual and analysis tools. They are used on diagnostic equipment meant for problem solving which require extensive information support, multiple decision taking, manual operation implementation, absence of the possibility of clear algorithm elaboration (for instance analog units, stands etc.)
- Closed systems allow automating in full test processes and diagnostics of mission-critical system, besides they don’t offer the possibility of no-purpose work performance. They are used on specialized diagnostic equipment.
- Adaptation systems, interpreters and converters - complex of software activities which allow the Customer to pass from old test-bench equipment to new diagnostics methods without technology loss (diagnostics methods and programs which were previously developed).
- Control (diagnostics) programs and algorithms – complex of application programs for control automation and diagnostics of specific units under tests. They are developed and provided under coordinated with Customer list for the purpose of training, or program database (algorithms) for specific problems’ solution.